cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve Requisitions: Approved Requisitions do not disappear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing issue with Fiori 'Approve Requisitions' application.

When approver approves PR with Fiori application, changes are correctly reflected on the backend. However, requisition still do not disappear from the list. We get message - "Approval or rejection of this requisition is still in process, You can refresh the list of requisitions manually."

Even after refreshing the list manually changes are not reflected.

Regards,

Apurva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Apurva,

We are facing the same issue. Can you please share what solution you implemented to get it rectified?

We also have a user decision step in our custom workflow.

Regards,

Karan

gopi_nidjelli2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have the same issue. Can you please let us know what is was the solution?

Appreciate ,

thanks,

Gopi

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

if you have user decision step in custom approval workflow, would you follow steps mentioned in below link if it can help.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan

nidjelligopi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I have checked that link, but our issue is different. We are getting the work items and able to approve or reject, but getting a message

"approval or rejection is still in process " popup. Once I say OK then it refreshing the list. But it was not happening earlier.

With debug I found that the status was still ready instead of complete and this code was part of some sap note, before which our code was working perfect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

We are also getting the same issue. Could you please let me know the resolution if this issue is resolved for you?

Thanks,

Chandan

gopi_nidjelli2
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved using the SAP Note 2201883.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gopi.

But did you implement the BADI to handle your custom workflow?

Thanks,

Chandan

gopi_nidjelli2
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes we did implement the Badi. With the note I mentioned above, SAP has provided two more flags w which we useful for us.

BrajeshKumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Today we had same issue as you had earlier and message was "Approval or Rejection of this requisition is still in process, you can refresh the list of requisition manually".

As you suggested we need to implement the SAP Note 2201883, and till this its fine.

but my doubt is "Do we need to implement the BADI for standard workflow" ?

could you please suggest me on my new thread ?

so i would be able to give point to you .. thanks in advance !

Thanks,

Brajesh

nidjelligopi
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

in our case it was custom workflow. For standard I don't think you need to implement Badi.

Thanks

Gopi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Apurva,

Do you use custom approval task? If you use custom approval task, please compare the workflow container elements with the standard approval task.

Also check the workflow history log in the SWI2_FREQ transaction.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

NagaPrakashT
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apurva,

You can try with these

1. Test the OData service in the backend system using /IWFND/GW_CLIENT to check data is getting properly.

2. Navigate back to FLP from App and relaunch the app to reload and trigger the OData service again.

3. You clear the cache in browser by deleting the browsing history.

4. You can also check if any error logs in /IWFND/ERROR_LOG in front end server(Hub deployment).

Thanks,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Thanks for your response.

1. I have checked OData service using /IWFND/GW_CLIENT. It is working fine.

2. Issue still persists

3. Cleared browser history. Issue still persists.

4. There are no entries in /IWFND/ERROR_LOG. If we try to approve an already approved request, we get authorization issue.

Regards,

Apurva