cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to SAVE the images in the offline adobe form pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Actually I am working offline adobe forms.In my one of the requirement user want to upload the images in the final output pdf form. For this requirement I added Image Field in the layout. So, now I am able to upload the images from desktop but I am unable to save the uploaded images in the pdf form.

Please let me know is there any parameters need to pass for this requirement.

Please help me ASAP and your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I once had  a similar issue. First let me tell you my issue and solution for it then you can figure solution for your issue.

I need to add a row to a table in ofline adobe form. I created a button to add row to the table. And by that am able to add row to the table as expected but it was not being saved.

Actual issue is: 

A adobe form will be created with certain memory (say 100 KB) and when we add something to it then the memory increases than allocated. So thats the reason we are not able to save.

Solution:

I created a table with 100 rows and keeping then hidden. and when i click on the button am just making a row visible.

I guess your requirement is also similar. I can sugest you the exact solution if you can explain me how you are uploading the images and storing them.

I hope my issue will help in finding some solution for your requirement.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your reply and in one of my form I am getting same issue like I am able to add the rows by clicking the button but I am unable to Save the added rows in the pdf.

For this issue I will follow your solution like above.

Please let me know which type of button used? and in which event you written the script?

Next coming to actual issue, In my requirement I want upload the multiple images in the offline form.For this requirement I put IMAGE FIELD in the form and using this image field I am able to upload the images but those uploaded images are not saved.

Please let me know the solution how to save those images in the pdf?

<mail id deleted - moderator >

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Message was edited by a moderator

former_member191296
Participant
0 Kudos

Are you facing the issue with saving data in Image Field only or else with other fields/tables also?

former_member191296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have been looking into the issue, the solution is you need to map the image field to some data source.

Create a field in the interface and bind it to your image field. It should work.

And for table, create a table with 100 rows and make them hidden. Add a button(normal button), write java script to make rows visible. (Click Event)

Hint: As u need to know current number of rows which are visible, add a field to hold number of visible rows and make it hidden. For this also u need to use some java scripting skills.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I am able to save the data in normal fields and tables  but I am unable to save the uploaded images(IMAGE FIELD) in the form.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member191296
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you pleas share your gmail id again.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

You can create a button on the form and add a script to it that would prompt the user to select an image file when that button is clicked.

Also Check the following links

Upload Image Into Adobe Interactive Form | SCN

Regards

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

Sorry for Delay.Could you please provide script code for the Button and in which event we want to add the code

I want to Save the lot of images in the PDF. For that I kept Image field in the form.Here I am able to upload the images but those are not saved.

If possible please share the details document.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Ravi.