Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Area for BP is Suppress

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus !!

I am testing scenario on WEB UI related to creation of Fund Plan. Initially i was getting an error of User Id is not defined as Employee responsible with no sales area determination. Than i created BP with Employee role than problem of Employee responsible solves but no sales area determination exists.

On configuration i created Dist.Channel and Div without any integration with ECC and then created Org.Determination with SALES  as Function and then in attributes i defined country as PK and DC and Div as well. This sales area i completely created without any ingratiation with ECC. I also click on Obj.Permitted in Determination . But when i am going to create SP Role of same BP with Employee Role it is showing all fields of Sales Area Suppress. I could not understand why this is happening ?

Please guide me

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

The issue in your screen shot is not the reason caused the org determination not happened.

Although fund plan is 1O document, it is still different with any sales transaction document. Therefore sold to party is not relevant to fund plan. The determination of the ORG is only from the BP employee responsible.

Check the ORG determination profile, if you are using standard FP transaction type, then the ORG determination profile is FM0000000001 using determination rule 10000194.

The determination rule delivers the responsible organizational unit of
the user

User is defined as a business partner in the container attribute
'PARTNER'. If not, the system user (sy-uname) is used.
organizational unit based on the user assignment.

So I guess you assign the user directly to the position under the ORG unit. Have you assign the

BP to the position followed ORG instead of assigning the User directly to the ORG unit? Because in case you have the BP assigned to your user the determine rule will search for the ORG based on the BP not the user. 

If still not working, please upload the screen shot of the ORG determination rule and the USER/BP

assignment from PPOMA_CRM.

regards,

Jack Yu

0 Kudos

By the way, the one BP is defined as employee then it will not be maintained with any sales area data. Consider it from the business process, you own employee will not have any business with your own company as sold to...

regards,

Jack Yu

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Thanks fr reply

Please refer screen shots which can help u to understand the Org Structure i designed for determination

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Your PPOMA_CRM settings is OK. Just the attribute 'Partner number' is not needed here, but it will not affect the determination.

I tested several times in my system. even if I remove the employee responsible from the partner determination profile. the ORG still can be determined.

So are your testing with the standard FP transaction type FNP assigned with the ORG. determination

profile FM0000000001? and the profile is using determine rule?

regards,

Jack Yu

0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

I'm afraid the PPOMA buffer was not updated in your system. Try to run report HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE.

regards,

Jack Yu

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jack ,

Thanks for reply

i have already run this report ...

i got the solution of my problem although i do not know it is right tactics to do or not. I go on Sales Role in CRM WEB UI and than i create Organizational  Model  there with all relevant attributes , position and requirements .. when i created Fund Plan in Web UI , this time it picks the Org.Structure which i created in WEB UI . Further on GUI , in Sold to Party BP Role now Sales Area field is not suppress but it is showing sales area which i created on WEB UI although it is not showing Org.Structure which i created initially on GUI.

Simply , Org Structure on WEB UI is determining while on GUI it is not.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

In order to determine the sales area for an User / BP of employee role Check below points:

1. Whether you have assigned a user ID to the BP that you have created as empoyee?

2. Whether the user and the BP is assigned to the org unit in the org mode?  The Org unit should be of that you wish to be determined in the transaction?

Rgds

Hari

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

Thanks for reply

1. Yes i assigned the user Id in the BP of the Employee .

2. Yes i assigned the Position of  Manager in the Org Structure and then assigned user under that position.

But my problem is that still i could not determined Org Structure in that position as well. Although i follow all the steps of C01_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE

In C01_BB_Config Guide_EN_DE , i found that even if i am creating Org Structure Determination on SAP CRM without any integration with ECC , but i need to configure the relation b/w SAP CRM Org ID and R/3 Sales Org .. can you confirm me that whether it is requisite step even i am willing for org determination w/o integration with ECC.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Do you have integration set up with ECC already?

If yes, then map the ECC sales org with CRM sales org [see the attachment] and may be you may have to place request down load [R3AR2]to test.

Try this, let's see.

Also go through below link, may be helpful to you.

Rgds

Hari

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Hari for reply

no i have no integration with ECC , even i do not want any integration with ECC for org determination. That's why i am perplex that why i am not getting org determination successfully although all configurations except just integration with ECC i did correctly.

Thanks