cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project View does not exist for Info System at CJI5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to fetch commitment line item report CJI5 on my development client but system is throwing error like "Project View does not exist for Information System". But, I am able to execute the report at other clients.Not able to understand why it is throwing error on development client.

Please provide me the logic behind this error.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

hi Lakshmi,

Quiet strange but could you please confirm me is this happening for other project reports like CJI3 and other S_ALR... reports. If yes, then actually I googled your query and found following thread.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for early reply. Yes, it is happening for other project reports too. I have checked S_ALR_87013558 and system is throwing the same error and I already went through the thread provided by you but not able to understand how to go ahead with this. It seems like someone has changed the configuration part otherwise how could these reports are working on other clients like quality and production.

Please suggest the possible reasons for this.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok then it looks like a PS Info database profile setting is changed. Have you checked OPTX settings?I think system is picking up wrong parameter in the background. You need to cross check few things across your development, quality and development client.

1. Check your user id.

2. Go to SU01.Put the user id.Press F7 (Display).

3. Go to Parameters tab.

4. Check is there any parameter id "PDB" present over there.

5. If, yes then check whether the parameter id "PDB" has got parameter value other than 000000000001.

Suggest you to check the above settings across your clients.

If this does not work then wait for other experts to comment on this. I Could not go beyond this.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I Could not believe this. Actually, you were right. One of my colleague changed the parameter id to 000000000002 and in other clients this parameter id PDB was not present. So, I have now deleted the parameter id on my development client. It is working fine now. Thanks.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Answers (0)