Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport SWC to Prod sld

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a simple requirement but not sure why its getting so complicated, i have done lot of search on SDN and got the solution, but unable to execute it.

Basis has created a swc in Dev SLD and i imported it into my ESR, created my objects and exported the TPZ file. (Transport mechanism is FILE transport)

In production SLD, we need to import the created software component to maintain the same version, else if we create directly in Prod SLD, and import my .TPz file, it will throw a version error.

The software component is exported from the Dev SLD, but when basis is trying to import it under "Software Components", the option "import" is not present. All the roles are assigned and checked, but still, the import option is not present.

Thanks

Saiyog

PS: There are 2 SLD, one for Dev and Q, and one for Prod and they are not on the Pi Server.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basis found the import. it is in administration--> import.

Thanks

Saiyog

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to hear that you managed to resolve it on your end. Do close the thread then.

former_member190284
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

May I know what do you mean by version no..?

Thanks

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Every Software component will contain a GUID. this should be the same for the the software components in your dev, qual and Prod. Else you will get a version conflict error.

former_member190284
Participant
0 Kudos

Thnakd siayog for clearing my doubt