cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success Factors: re-open a requisition from SAP

SeanF
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi - I'm having some trouble re-opening requisitions in SF from SAP.  Integration is switched on.

So we've sent a requisition over to SF, completed it, and set the vacancy as filled in PD infotype 1007 - this closes the requisition in SF.

I would have thought that if we simply set the vacancy as open again in SAP (infotype 1007 again) for the same from/to dates that this would automatically re-open the form - however, it is creating a brand new requisition in SF every time.

Is this normal behaviour, or am I doing something wrong?

As integration is turned on, the "Reopen Requisition" button in PPOME is greyed out for the filled vacancy..

Thanks in advance.

Sean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramchennupati7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sean

If you want to reopen a requisition you can do it through SF Recruiting. The authorised person can change the status of closed requisition into open. You can do this if you have required authorization

How to change the status: On Recruiting page- open a requisition in view or edit mode-> you will find a button “Reopen Job Requisition”  at the right bottom of the requisition-> click on the button-> select a pick list similar to “Open”-> Save and close.

However, if you modify IT1007 it creates a new Job Requisition and it is a standard behaviour.

Ram