cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete picking request in ECC without WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have 100 deliveries with picking request.

Picking request was created automatically due to autopickign function (assigment of output EK00).

So far such deliveries was posted by users directly in SAP.

"Tomorrow" Idoc will post this deliveries and "tomorrow" autopicking will be disabled.

The question is how to delete picking request for deliveries created today.

I have to do it becuase these deliveries will be posted PGI by Idocs which contain segment with picking and in result the picking quantity in delivery ill be doubled or not correct at least.

Thanks for answers and Ideas.

Ps. I can't delete PIC segment from Idoc becuse Idoc has to update picking quantity in delivery to really picking in warehouse.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SD picking can be reversed by deleting the pciking quantity of the delivery item. This will set the picking status of the item to "A" (which means that no GI can be posted for the delivery as the overall picking status will also become "A" or "B").

In the document flow, you will still see the "picking request"; I am afraid you cannot remove this (via standard transaction), unless you delete the record itself from VBFA.

I don't fully understand the interface/logic you described about the GI, but in SAP the GI can be posted (for picking relevant deliveries) only if the picking status is "C".