cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC6-EHP6/NW731 SQL 2012 DBACOCKPIT missing history

former_member206857
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We recently upgraded from ECC 6 ehp3 to 6 and also our DB from SQL 2008r2 to 2012.

I only have this issue in Production, all other servers no issues.

I wanted to take a quick look yesterday at my history growth and quickly noticed it has not been updated since the upgrade.

Right away I'm thinking Jobs.

So I checked all my jobs.

IN DBACOCKPIT, under space, history, table size history ---> Job config, I see all my jobs are running. Proper names that I see in SQL agents. All running, no errors.

Example: my DB collector is active, runs ever 20 mins.

Under Performance, History, DB Collector History, I see it running ever 20 mins and data looks good.

SM37, I see my SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFORMONITOR Running with DDIC ever hour( I did see a note saying not to use the half hour...which it is)

I look in RZ20, my SLQ is clean as a whistle and updated stats.

I check at the DB level, I see my jobs running, checked the history, no failures all looking good.

I've been reading allot of threads but mostly speaking of DB02 and back when DBACOCKPIT took over..lots of notes..nothing really recent.

Anyone have suggestions??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206857
Active Participant
0 Kudos

NEVERMIND!

it was an ID 10 T Error on my part!

Let me explain, after looking at the Table Size history, I seen individual tables being updated.

I then went back to Database Size history and changed the view from Month to Day and now see the the updated stats.

Also see it under the per week.

I guess I have no month stats yet!

Answers (0)