cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we are on GRC 10.1 EAM Centralized firefighter concept.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on GRC 10.1 SP6 & centralized EAM FireFighter concept.When we give different email addresses to firefighter user in plugin & GRC Systems and when firefighter user enters comments in workitem for additional information (in response to controller) in notes When he clicks on RETURN Tab he gets error: Error in processing the request and firefighter user lost workitem and we unable to see the lost workitem request in our GRC System.How can we get those lost workitems request for firefighter user to process it??

and in other case when we create controller in only GRC Box (if controller doesn't exist in plugin system) and controller gets error message:Error in processing the request when he click on Other Actions-> Additional Information and after that he lost Other Action tab to reprocess the work item.

My question is How can firefighter user able to see the lost workitems ??and for other case how can controller able to reprocess those workitems to see Other Actions->Additional Information??

This issue is due to email addresses not synch in plugin and grc box.

Thanks

Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

As far as Additional Options and Return buttons functionality should not have any impact by different Email IDs.

When Controller clicks on "Additional Information" with different Email IDs in Plug-in system and GRC system, you will see error message and after that if you check instance status "EAM Log review workflow" shows pending with FF User but the workflow still stays in Controller work inbox without "Additional Information" button and now controller cannot approve the workflow and also if the controller clicks on SUBMIT button workflow gets errored out.

Same issue is happening with FF user as well. We also faced same issue in GRC 10 SP13 as well but didn't raise to SAP as after having same Mail ID for FF user in both the systems issue was fixed.

This is actually bug in existing functionality as Email ID cannot be reason for this behaviour. May be you need to raise this to SAP.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu.

I found one more thing for controller case issue in audit log:

Path description: Default Path, Path Status: in progress,stage seq no: 001,stage description: Default Stage,Stage Status:ERROR & Approver: firefighter user.

When I checked SM21 I found this error:FireFighter user deletes RFC Destination xyz but no one delete rfc destination and when I check connection and it's successful.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Check below SAP Note

2112934 - EAM Audit Log workflow becomes Invalid after providing

Additional Information & EAM Logs are missing from Log reports

Regards,

Madhu