cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring inspection lot status "created" changed automatically to "Release" without change history

suresh_arumugam3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I observed that for few materials recurring inspection lot (inspection lot origin 09) status from "CRTD CHCR SPRQ" to "REL  CALC SPRQ PRSI" changed automatically without manual interruption.

I have thoroughly checked the change documents in status management, but the there is change history found.

can anyone help me understand the root cause of the issue?

Regards,

A.Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You'd have to get bit more specific on this question.  How much time elapsed between when it was CRTD and REL?  Are you 100% positive that it just didn't go right to REL when it was created?

There is check box labelled "Automatic assignment" under the inspection type settings that if this is on, the lot will try to assign a plan and calculate the samples automatically.  Maye this is on for some materials but not others?

If it happenned automatically when the lot was created, I wouldn't expect to see any change docs.

Craig

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check this link

Note : System status CRTD because there is no Insp.plan master data for particular material

Check & create Inspection plan for material & also check the Material master QM view Insp.set up tab.

Suppose if already created Insp.plan for material,then you need to assign Insp.plan manually in QA32 select the insp.lot line & click change Insp.lot icon in Header ,click spec.& save

Then system status change from CRTD to REL.

Thanks in advance