SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merchant ID in Site Master Data

tasneem_lodhi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have tried searching this forum and other SAP related forums, after which I have decided to post this question.

Does anyone know from which table is the Merchant ID in the Site Master Data picked up?  I have setup the following -

Card Types and Merchant ID information in SAP SD.  I have not completed the full steps of credit card processing in SD/Billing because I do not wish to process any payments in SAP using Payment Cards, but I do need the Merchant ID information stored in the Site Master data for each Retail store.

The entry in table TCCM is populated correctly, but when I try to assign the merchant ID values in the site master data (WB02) the system is not showing me the values of table TCCM.

Is there some settings for the site master that I am not aware off, which will allow SAP to connect the site master data (WB02) to table TCCM?

Can someone please help with this query? 

2 REPLIES 2

paul_gendreau
Contributor
0 Kudos

See table WRF5 - Site / Merchant ID of Credit Card Company.

You have a hint at this by examining IDoc DEBMAS07, which can be used to update this information.  The relevant segment is E1WRF5M (Segment for Site/Merchant ID for Credit Card Company) and includes the table name, which is often the case.

- Paul

-------------------------------------------------

Paul R. Gendreau, Jr.

SAP Retail, Inc.

tasneem_lodhi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your time. The issue is fixed now.

For people on the forum facing a similar issue, the problem was with the table definition WRF5 where the check table flag to table TCCM - field MERCH was not activated, causing no values available in the F4 help.

The system accepted the Merch ID correctly in WB02 when hard coded.

Hence activate the flag in SE11 and the issue was fixed.

Regards

Tasneem