SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S.A.P General Assortment - Removing User Validity Dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a query on general assortment where multiple users (stores) are assigned to with different validity period to display products on the shelfs (Through Layout module versions). Currently, under a given store in a general assortment, multiple validity periods can exists. However when one of those date range has been removed/deleted through an user action. The data (date range) is not physically deleted from E1BPE1WRSZ. Next time if the user wants to maintain the date range falling somewhere in the deleted range, S.A.P does n't allow to maintain the new date range, Is there any solution to get around this problem apart from archiving the deleted data (date range)?  Appreciate any thoughts on this.

Thanks

Siva

6 REPLIES 6

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivasakhthi,

Try to implement SAP note 1030936 which will enable the validity fields in Assortment.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Thanks Amit for your response. Sorry, I am quite new to S.A.P. I tried searching the documents on this OSS notes you have mentioned and I am unable to find any. Any views on where the notes documentation can be found  ?

Thanks
Siva

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get SAP note from SAP Service Marketplace. You will need S User ID to login and see the note.

You can also download the note using SNOTE transaction. Take help of a Basis or technical guy to download and implement the Note. Please implement the note in development or quality environment to confirm it fixes the raised issue.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Thanks Amit, Sorry, If my query was not clear. I am looking for  documentation (like release notes) that explain what this fix solve in detail ?

Thanks

Siva

0 Kudos

Hello,

When you download SAP Note using SNOTE transaction or download from SAP service market place, it will have all the documentation for that note.

Content of SAP notes cannot be shared here as they are restricted and can be accessed by correct credentials.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Thanks Amit, Very helpful response.