cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Syncronus senario in AAE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I am working on SOAP to Proxy  syncronus senario in SAP PI7.1 using AAE (Intigrated configuration ,But i am getting the error as follows

SOAP: call failed: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Error during conversion of XI message

I am not sure what is this error causing, can any body help me on this issue.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

First fix the cache issues as suggested above and for proxy communication you are using SOAP with XI 3.0 protocol and i believe you have provided the URL and logon details in your receiver SOAP channel.Instead of that please create HTTP RFC destination pointing to ECC and select the destination option from the drop down in receiver channel will fix the issue.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan ,

I fix the catche issue ,but still i am getting the error.In SOAP receiver channel i selected transport protocal as HTTP and Message protocal as XI.AS you mentioned where i have to select the HTTP RFC destination in Communication channel?

I also tested from proxy ,it is giving response when i tested from proxy.

Thanks,

Ram

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You can give HTTP destination like below.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You need to select HTTP destination from the drop down list under connection parameters.Please find below screen.Before that you need to create the HTTP destination.

Thanks

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Also check the response from ECC side (Check in SXI_MONITOR transaction in ECC), i think ECC is not sending proper response as error is saying XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Error during conversion of XI message

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Praveen,

I am not able to see the connection parameters in my Communication channel as you mentioned .I am able to provide the target URL and user id and PWD.I am using the PI7.1

THanks,

Mohan

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rammohan,

PI 7.1 does not have XI 3.0 message protocol in SOAP adapter, so did you create the web service in ECC? and give the end point as target URL in SOAP receiver channel?? Which URL you have given in the channel?

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Can you please paste the screen print of your channel configurations?

Tell me one thing,did you expose your server proxy as webservice in backend ECC and trying to consume the same using PI receiver SOAP adapter?If so did you generate WSDL from SOAMANAGER and test the service using WSNAVIGATOR before using it in PI.Refer below link for reference.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0a53caf-bf0e-2e10-45b9-ba5a63eb8...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pavan,

Sorry for the delay ,I prepared the web service from Intigrated configuration,and then I provided the WSDL to the third party.

I have not created from ECC.

Thanks,

MOhan

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Your interface is SOAP To Proxy Synchronous on AAE.

--->When ever you create ICO and intended to call proxy you must and should use receiver SOAP Adapter with XI3.0 protocol however your PI version is on PI7.1 may be your SOAP channel does not support calling proxy on AAE.In this case you supposed use the normal integration objects instead of using ICO and use receiver XI adapter.

--->If you wanted to use SOAP for calling proxy using ICO configurations you need to expose proxy as service and consume using receiver SOAP adapter by providing target URL and SOAP Action.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rammohan,

It could be problem in proxy processing, check is there any short dumps in ERP and take the payload and test your proxy in ERP.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it might worth the check the data and try with other set of data through SOAP UI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So is it failing when the SOAP adapter is called or where does it fail? Communication Channel or Mapping?

Please can you also check your developer logs.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

When i tested from SOAP UI i am getting the error, i checked in communication channel and message monitering it shows the error http 500 which i posted erlier.

Developer logs-i am not sure about this ,but where can i check developer logs.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Perfect. THe 500 means that the service is not up and running.

Where is that webservice hosted? On your SAP PI system?

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i developed interface in SAP pi with AAE and then i provide the service to the third party.

Webservice is hosted in PI.

Thanks,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok it seems that there is something wrong with the way the interface was developed. It seems the interface cant be reached.

Are you sure everything is correct and activated?

Consuming SAP PI published Web Service | SCN

SAPTechnical.COM - XI - RFC-to-Web Service Scenario

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennus,

Thanks for your reply i tested everything,but i am trying to generate WSDL (publish webservice) i am getting error "Cache status of object Integrated Configuration  | for cache instance Central adapter engine is inconsistent"

Is this could be problem? i just ignored this message and i published the serivce.

Thanks,

Mohan

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>"Cache status of object Integrated Configuration  | for cache instance Central adapter engine is inconsistent

That could definitely be a problem. Reactivate the object and make sure that the cache is updated successfully.

You can check this under Environment -> Cache Status Overview.

If you have problems, then you can find error information under problems tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes that is a problem. But it might be the problem. Please make sure everything is active and do a full cache refresh.

http://yoursystem:IP/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Jannus Botha

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rammohan,

Another way to solution the cache problems is to copy the failed object to a new one.

Regards.