cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can old billing documents be relevant for invoice list?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked this forum for posts on Invoice List. But I could not find a solution for the issue we are facing -

We have already gone live with SAP. We are creating regular invoices for our customers.

Now, some of our customers need an invoice list. Hence, we have set up the configuration now and it is working fine.

Question - some of the invoices have been created before invoice list was implemented. These old invoices are not relevant for Invoice list (vbuk-relik).

Is there a way to make these old invoices relevant for Invoice List, so that I can add them to this month's invoice list?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AB,

As per mz knowledge when the entrz created in the table VKDFS then the invoice suppose to appear in invoice list.

Can zou please confirm the entries of VKDFS.

Thanks MT

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your post is not clear to me.  You mean to say some billing documents were generated in SAP for which, the document type for Invoice List is not set in configuration?  If that is the case and you changed the configuration, then it is not possible with normal circumstances.  You can try with USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_BIL which is used for Invoice List where you can force those billing documents.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Lakshmipathi. The invoices were created before we implemented Invoice List in Production system.

Is there any way to include them in invoice list now?

Mayank - No, the invoice does not appear in VKDFS.

Overall, I think these old invoices can no longer be included now in an invoice list.