cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent booking hours on certain activity at confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

I have a requirement to prevent hours to be booked on a certain activity at confirmation via co11n/co11.

Labour hours are booked via a separate process/tool in our organization. Machine hours are booked via confirmations.

Can you hint me where to define settings that this activity is automatically set at 0 while confirming in co11n/co11 (also when clicking 'actual data')?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marten,

In OPK0 for your confirmation profile, you can make service 2 or 3 which is for labor as per depends on the standard value key in the current work center  as Hidden also make No proposal to service and test the same.

Also you can hide the Actual Data button by transaction variant for CO11n through SHD0.

Or use BAdi WORKORDER_CONFIRM with your custom logic.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello R. Brahmankar,

I have checked that and we have services 2 and 4 already hidden (= setup labor, process labor). In Co11n this works. In CO11 however, these services are not hidden. Can I change that transaction view as well? (do you know where?)

Kind regards.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marten,

OPK0 setting works only for CO11N Single entry screen confirmation.

In transaction CO86 you can hide the services for CO11. Please try the same.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, you're input is very helpful!

I have now concluded that with this setting which is already in place, hours are confirmed for labour activity still. Can it be that SAP does automatically set confirmed activity hours as planned activity hours when confirming via co11n?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you don't want labor activity, just remove it and formula from work center costing tab.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that all confirmations gone wrong are not done via CO11N, but via COHV - mass processing confirmations. Where can I change the settings for this, to make sure it works the same as CO11N. I've looked into OPKI, but we have no profiles there. If it should be that transaction, how do I create a new entry in OPKI?

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marten,

Basically you don't want to post labor hours via co11n ? So go to CR02 and select "should not be entered" Basic data tab against your keyword for labor hours also chose "No Activity" in costing tab-Activities Overview.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input!

We do want the labour hours administrated in SAP for scheduling purposes, although they are not needed for costing purposes. Therefore 'should not be entered' is not desirable.

Is the solution then to delete the activity types only in the costing tab of the work center (CR02)?