cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Upload/Download of BP Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What "Entity Type" do I select to download an existing Business Partner Hierarchy using 'File Download' link in MDG for Supplier ?

Please see below screenshots for all the values in the drop down Entity Type which I can find:

In case I select BPartner Hierarchy then in the selection screen I get below screen. Here there is no option to select Business Partner IDs.

Thanks & Regards,

Swati Verma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member591879
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Swati,

as I have already explained in my related thread http://scn.sap.com/message/15909409#15909409 I was able to file download/upload MDG BP hierarchy links apparently using entity type BP_HEADER (according to my load files which I finally found again). If you go to the MDG data model you can see that BP_HEADER is containing Business Parter ID (see screenshot below). If I remember well I accessed this entity type by selecting Entity Type "Business Partner ID" and Type of Transfer "Hierarchy" (see screenshot below). In my thread you can see as well how the upload files should look like to load the links.

Regards,

Michael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael and Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

You have to select Entity Type as ' Business Partner Id' and Type of Transfer as 'Hierarchies'.

Please find below screenshot.

Enter BP Hierarchy no. which you want to download as shown below

In Next Screen, you will get option to select Business Partner Id & BP Hierarchy as shown below

Then just download it file.

Regards,

Sudhir Wakodikar