cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of copies during System refresh of Quality System

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a 4 system landscape, Dev(D)-> Quality( 2systems Q & M)->Prod(P). We have many CHarms in status "to be tested". The transport of copies have been imported into both quality systems. Now, we need to perform system refresh on one of the quality system( Q). Some new ChaRms may be created during that time. After the refresh, can the ChaRms be updated to "Successfully tested"?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Same question as Tabea: I would also be interested in the outcome of the QAS system refresh, related to the Transport of Copies...

Could you please share the solution?

Kind regards,

Joyca

tabea_steiner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

since I am facing the same issue as you were a few months ago; would you please be so kind to give an update on how you managed the reimport of your Transport of Copies when refreshing your QAS?

1. What was the outcome?
  2. Did you encounter any problems?
  3. How did you do the selection for "all transports in to the refreshed system which, at this time, are not in the production system"? (Did you use /N/TMWFLOW/TRMO)

Thank you for getting back to me and all the best

Tabea

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

From

Please proceed as below

In the case that you want to make a system refresh of a consolidation managed system from production managed system please follow these steps:

- Implement notes 1487892 and note 1512342 in the solman system.

- Implement note1269192 on all your managed systems.

- Go to SMSY/LMDB  and select flag "Temporarily Inactive System" for the system that is going to be refreshed

- Make the system refresh

- Removed the old ALOG files after the system copy, leave this directory empty

- Press button "Delete Buffered Transport Data" in SMSY for the refreshed system  to remove the obsolete transport data     

-  Them,  re-import manually all transports in to the refreshed system which, at this time, are not in the production system.                                     

- Remove in SMSY the flag "Temporarily Inactive System" for the refreshed system

- Run report /TMWFLOW/REP_DATA_READ according to note 1546452

Regards

Rishav