Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP VEG 8.0 not starting while/ after configuration

Hi,

I have a problem while installing SAP Visual Enterprise Generator 8.0 on a Win Server 2008 R2 SP1. I was able to go through the "Installation Wizard" without problems. After that the "Configuration Wizard" appeard and in the configuration provided successfully the following information:

VEGShare, Service account, MS SQL Connection with users and DB creation, MSDTC, IIS Queues, Lock manager, License, Integration Mode: Standalone, Configuration Type: Default.

After that steps it's telling me "Executing scrpit". But it is hanging on the first step:

Starting SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Generator. The log on %programdata%\SAP\Visual Enterprise Generator\Logs\Debug is telling me the following:

System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicExeption: Key not valid for use in specified state.

For this message I can only find information for C# (not SAP), that something with the x509 Certificate is wrong:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9358129/cryptographicexception-key-not-valid-for-use-in-specified-state-while-trying

But there is no information in the VEG log which Certificate is used.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Tobias Maurer

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? Ask a question