cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revarsal process for cash sales scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I would like to know the reversal process for cash sales scenario. I searched in SCN , only the standard reversal process is mentioned . request you guys to help me in this regard.

I have a scenario where after reversal , i need to delete one line item and do the PGI and Billing for the remaining items.

Regards,

Shivdeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actually my scenario is , i have 2 line items in cash sales order for which the the delivery has been created and PGI has been done . The billing document is created for only one line item with reference to sales order. As the billing has been done for only one line item , i need to reverse the goods movement for the other line item .As in the standard process we will not be able to reverse only one line item in outbound delivery , so both the line items will be reversed For this we will do the cancellation of billing doc and then reverse the goods movement (PGR) . Now for the line item which has been billed , i need to create a outbound delivery and do the billing.

If it was a standard order we could have used the same outbound delivery and deleted the line item which is not required to be dispatched and done the PGI. As this is a cash sale process the outbound delivery will be created in the background once we create the sales order. I have not worked on the cash sale scenario before and right now i dont have the access to devlopment system to test the scenario.

I would like to know if we need to create a new sales order for the line item for which we need to create a billing doc, or is it possible to create a outbound delivery for the existing sales order and do the PGI and billing.

Regards,

Shivdeep B

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shivdeep,

No need to create a new order or delivery; the same documents can be edited. As  you explained, cancel the bill, reverse the PGI and then delete the second line item from the delivery. Then go to the sales order and delete this line item, so in delivery there will be only one line item for which delivery is created.

Now complete the delivery process for this existing delivery, complete billing.

TW

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shivdeep,

Explain with an example, cash sale order with 3 line items.

Does customer want to return material (1 line item, in cash sale order)? and wants to keep the remaining?

TW

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your post is not clear.  Explain clearly from SAP point of view, what do you mean by reversal and do PGI?

G. Lakshmipathi