cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Object CO_ML_BEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm encountering problem with CO_ML_BEL archiving object.
1. In SAP documentation it is said that current period and previous period data could not be archived. But as I executed it, the data was still archived for those two period. Why could this happen? What is the archive criteria for this AO?
2. When reading data from SARA, it takes very long time, ended with dump TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED even for 1 archive file (100MB). Could this be fixed? Since it is not happening to other AOs.

Kindly need your advice on solving this issue.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There was a program error which got fixed with OSS note 1258550 - CO_ML_BEL: System archives too many closing documents

One hint: Never run archiving without having your system up-to-date with OSS notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just checked the note, but it could not be implemented in our system. Also tried to search other OSS notes, but did not find relevant and applicable notes.

Did you experiencing the same condition with 'current period' and 'previous period' archiving restriction criteria just like me?

Thank you for your advice.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, I had not this error.

But it is certainly a serious error and can only be fixed by SAP.

You have to investigate the reason why the note could not be implemented (SAP usually says it in the SNOTE dialog). If for example the note is already in your system, and the error is still there, then there might be another error which is not yet fixed. Please open a support message at SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the advice. We have posted this to OSS and they clarified it with SAP Note 744085. "For reasons of consistency, the one-step and multilevel material price determination documents and the closing document of the last two periods are not archived."