Hybris Ecommerce integration with SAP ECC
I have started exploring the options for integrating the Hybris Ecommerce suite with SAP ECC ( both sync & async )
Apart from the classical PI route , here are the other options available as per the SAP RDS solution for hybris integration
1. Direct http connection from SAP ECC to Hybris server using datahub
2. SAP ECC -> SAP PI- > Hybris Data hub
1. Direct JCO RFC connection from SAP ECC to Hybris server
2. Via PI using webservices
I would like to understand the below pointers from the available options
1. What kind of security compromise we have to incur in case if we by pass PI server
2. What is the load / performance factors that affect when we use the direct http connection for asynchronous data transmission during master data migration?
3. Which one is a better solution in terms of scalability?
4. Which one is better in terms of speed ?
Thanks in advance