Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC 10.1 Empty screen on User Level analysis

angeber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have migrated our 5.3 Access Control System to 10.1 and all the post-installation steps are applied. We loaded the user and roles from our ERP System, created rules and generated them for our system. Parameter 1027 – Enable offline risk analysi is set to YES. We also ran the batch job for the risk analysis in Background (transaction GRAC_BATCH_RA). When we run the NWBC -> Access Management -> User Level for our System we get just an empty window – no error message, nothing. It doesn’t make a difference if we run it on action level, permission level with offline data or without, in foreground or background, the result is just an empty window. What might be the issue here ?

Thanks in advance

Bernd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

angeber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could solve the problem: the SAP Netweaver Gateway was not active:

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bernd,

In GRC 10.1 there are a few new things. Can you tell which view you are running the report on? There are three in GRC 10.1; namely - Remediation view, Business View and Technical View. See screen below.

Most problems are on Remediation View (which is selected by default when you start running the RA). For traditional risk analysis report please run on the "Technical View" and see if you get results.

To fix the issue with the remediation view's blank screen please review following notes:

2040204 - Remediation View does not show up while running risk analysis

2035538 - Remediation view in Risk Analysis does not show any data

2099999 - Remediation View screen shows blank while Risk Analysis

Thanks

Sammukh

angeber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sammukh,

thanks for the SAP notes!

I checked them all - everything was correct.

I use the "Remediation View", the other views are working correct.

Regards,

Bernd

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

do you get a blank window or do you get the window but the results are empty?

Best to share a short screenshot.

Regards,

Alessandro

angeber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

we only get a blank window.

Regards,

Bernd

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bernd,

seems that not all services are properly activated. Did you activate all the services under:

default_host > sap > public

default_host > sap > bc

default_host > sap > grc

Make sure all subnodes are also activated.

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro

angeber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

yes - all the services (and the subnodes) are activated.

Regards,

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

I have an identical problem with the risk analysis, but with me happens that I have the window but the results are empty, the results doesn't shows any violation.

The services are activated, we run the jobs and they are finished without errors. This company only want see the risks through SAP GRC 10.1, they don't make any process of approval, and I can't check where is the problem.

Could you help me?

Regards,

Inês Costa