cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know budget allotted projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have around 1000 to 1200 projects and we allotted budget's for 15 to 20 projects. but how can i find those project

i went se16n and given BPGE table i didn't wbs elements and projects also.

where we can find those projects.

please suggest on this.......

regards,

siddu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

Best & quick option, and which is SAP standard is to execute CN43N keeping selection as blank and then filter on status column, to get all budgeted WBS. you can use SQVI option, but I don't think functional consultants will have direct access in production to execute SQVI.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for reply,

In CN43N tcode i need to enter projects in selection field, but it's not suggestible end user's.

is there any tcode or table to know the budgeted projects.

regards,

siddu.

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

You can enter * for project selection, that was mentioned before.

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

On project definition system status will never show BUDG i.e. budgeted. system status BUDG will always be against WBS. You can run table PRPS with all section field BLANK, that will give you list of all the WBS in the particular landscape(Note-Make sure to keep maximum hit as 999999999). Copy the object number of WBS from PRPS table and then execute table JEST with all the object numbers in it. Make sure to enter STATUS = I0067 in JEST table, thus you will get all the budgeted WBS.

Cheers,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for reply,

what ever your said, it's correct.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

I agree with Sammar. I think, you need  to go for SQVI query by joining PROJ and JEST table because your idea is to get only those projects/WBS which are budgeted wherein I believe OPSX and CN43N still needs Project Code as a credentials and you are not aware of Project code.

Regards,

Amit

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

if Siddu is not aware of project code then he at-least know the coding mask then pass that character with * report will consider all project which is starting with coding mask character.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh yes, I completely lost this plot. Thanks for sharing

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu.

Sorry I should have said PRPS.. instead of PROJ.. Thanks Sandeep for the correction..

Regards

Sammar..

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

check standard report CN43n with status column as if budget is allocated to few project/wbs out of 1000-1200 as you said. then budgeted wbs would be have BUDG status so it will come in status and you can find those or filter from all project/wbs.

Regards,
Sanjeev

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

You can use query using SQVI and join tables PROJ and JEST  for status budget active. and it will give you the list of projects which are budgeted..

Hope it helps

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can check in tcode :OPSX - just run the tcode with "test run" and "details list" you will find the all budgeted and non budgeted WBS number with name.

keep in mind don't run tcode without "TEST RUN"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

Thanks for reply

yes gone through tcode SQVI i am not getting data thru Table JEST, but we are following Overall budget, i gone through table PRPS and BPGE still it's not satisfying..

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

You  should get a list of project which are in BUDG status from the query.. Can you share the screen shot of your query to verify?

If you are looking at numbers as well for the budgeted projects then you need to join PRPS and BPGE as well..

it is quite straightforward.. I don't think you should face trouble unless you are using wrong tables in SQVI..

Can you do a simple test for JEST..pass the project OBJNR which is having BUDG status active and see if you get it in JEST table or not..

make sure you are keeping the system inact as blank to get the desired results...

Regards

Sammar