cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sales and Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our Procurement team has been working to renew our SAP BPC contract for going on a year.  Our current contacts have been non-responsive, and we now have an incorrect invoice we need to have corrected based on an updated contract before we can submit payment.  We are searching other avenues to try and get someone to respond to our requests to finalize our new contract and make our payment.

I hate to put this question out this way, but the response to repeated requests to resolve outstanding issues and questions has been non-existent.  We would appreciate it if we could get a contact in the sales/contracting department who is willing to respond to questions and resolve issues.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krscheffler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sheryl,

I can certainly help try and get you in contact with someone.  Can you direct message me your contact information, including customer number so I can look into it for you?

Thanks,

Kristen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!  I sent an e-mail back with information, and will keep my question open temporarily pending a response/follow up from SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever get an answer from SAP?

I am in the same sort of boat, I have never got the support site to work, I just work through my issues with out being able to create  a case.

My support contract was renewed middle of last month and they still have not fixed it within Contracts...

My software procurement vendor is doing all they can but is at the hands of SAP.

I guess my only option is to start hammering the community forums with my case...

I have all the back up necessary of communications to from SAP / procurement Vendor.

Thanks

Jay

ahearn_bill
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

This is Bill Ahearn, SAP Support Portal Manager. I would like to help look into what the issue is with support portal problems you are having.

A few first things to try (and maybe you already have):

1. from support.sap.com there is a Contact Us flyout to the right, in that area there is a link at the bottom "Note: For contract-related questions, please fill out the online form." It will prompt for credentials, if you do not know them you can cancel through that and continue un-authenticated.

2. I would be sure to call the proper regional support center to review your issue, you can find this from the Support Portal Home page >> Call your local SAP Support Center (in the Featured Content area). I would use Option 1 to speak with Customer Interaction Center (CIC).

While you try those 2 channels for assistance if you could send me a direct message at william.ahearn@sap.com with the product you support, S User and Customer # (if you have it) I will take a look into it in parallel.

Best Regards,

Bill Ahearn