cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ can't connect to OSS (Password logon no longer possible)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

Help me please.

I have SOlMan 7.0.1. When I run MOPZ I received an error:

" Error calling SAP backend system: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attemptsSM_SP_0000010003 via RFC destination".

But when I check SAPOSS, SAP-OSS, SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 with authorization test - they are all OK.

I read the Notes 982045, I deleted SAP-oSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 manually via SM59. Then I recreated it with DSWP--Global settings---Change--->Provide my S-userid and password. RFC were recreated and they are also OK.

But when I open DSWP---RFC connection Error, I see these two RFCs:

The button "Reactivate connection" is inactive. With button 'Refresh" nothing is changed.

In OSS1 when I press "Logon" I see the following:

and then after press "Continue" I see:

But in MOPZ system says me about " Error calling SAP backend system: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attemptsSM_SP_0000010003 via RFC destination".

PLease help me!

What I have to check and change?

Best regards,

Natalia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the error message you mention, there is a reference to SM_SP_0000010003 .

This is an RFC to SAP for ITSM and Maintenance Optimizer, in the scenario where you manage multiple customer numbers with one RFC for each customer. So, your Maintenance Optimizer is not using SAP-OSS.

The quick fix is to check RFC SM_SP_0000010003 in SM59. Either unlock the S user in the SAP Service Marketplace, or enter another S user and password for SAP customer number 10003.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Miguel,

thanks a lot! You solved my problem!

Where could I check what RFC is configured to be used to connect to OSS?

Best regards,

Natalia.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If AISUSER has three columns, and you don't have parameter ONE_RFC_TO_SAP_FOR_ALL_CUST set in DNO_CUST04, you will be using one RFC per customer number.

The RFC names are of the form SM_SP_<customer number>

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Miguel,

THANKS!

BR,

Natalia.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

Have you recently changed your S-User password in previous at SMP which you maintained under solution manager AISUSER ? Please confirm.

In this scenario i would suggest you to maintain S-User password again and re maintain the password details in solman.

After that try to delete previous RFC connections i.e SAPOSS,SAP-OSS & recreate / re-maintain with the updated details to perform test connections.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guaral,

thanks for attempt to help! I have not changed password in the nearest days.

Miguel helped me to solve my issue - problem was in RFC SM_SP_000010003.

Nest regards,

Natalia.