cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sequence number already exists in table" maintining Data Sources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fellows, i am seting up a new connector in GRC 10.0, but when configuring the connector for the User detailed Data sources i get the same error; "Sequence number already exists in table".

I have tried with over 200 numbers which I know for sure are available and still get the same error. Where can I find the table with this information?

Can the information be removed to clean up table space?

Thanks for your help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

suvonkar_bashak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriela,

Although its a late post. I have experienced exactly the same issue, hence sharing the same.
We had two connectors example EPDCLNT100 & EPSCLNT200 with sequence 2 & 1 respectively.

Just wanted to have entry EPDCLNT100 with sequence 1
If we try to delete entry for EPSCLNT200 and then change the sequence of entry EPDCLNT100 to 1, it gives an error saying entry already exists in table.

It was resolved, by initially changing the sequence number to 1 & 2 respectively for EPDCLNT100 & EPSCLNT200 and then saving it.
And then simply deleting entry EPSCLNT200

Regards,

Suvonkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your existing items and look for repeated values (connector or sequence) that might have been entered manually or by a transport and correct the sequence numbers so they're not duplicated.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Victor, that actually worked!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit, thanks for your response, but we do not have any HR system, on the configuration the user data type is always SU01.

Any other idea?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi
You could check hrp5352 for connectors and hrp5349 for business rules.

You could also execute the transaction OOIT to list down all the Infotypes where HR data is stored

& might night need to remember the Infotypes as well.

Regards,

Amit Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriela,

click back arrow button, when you  see the error. then the entire list of sequence numbers, already existing will be seen. There you can identify the already existing sequence number.

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban, I see actually that the sequence number I'm picking is free actually I tried to remove one line from the table in the SPRO and I got the exact same error

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriela

I recall getting this error a lot and it seemed to be a buffering/memory problem where it was remember the old value was getting remember. I had to exit out of the IMG navigation and reenter it again. It'd happen if I deleted one entry and then went to add another (even after saving). Not sure if you are getting this

Other thing is to check the backed tables to see if any orphaned values on the primary key

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen, thanks a lot for your response. This happens to me every time even if I exit transaction SPRO, do you think if refresh buffers usning  &SYNC WOULD WORK?

Regards