cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access to data source in SDK development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

currently I try to program a SDK Extension with eclipse for Design Studio. I want to build a Infobox. This should be showing Information about the actual query, infoprovider, last modified, etc. I want to build a standard component for this issue, so I can use it in all my applications.

There are no problems to solve this issue by using events in Design Studio. I get this information from the getInfo()- method appending on the data source and I can fill my Infobox "On Startup" from the application. But I don´t want to manually define the same events in all of my applications.

I want to program a Infobox Custom Component in Design Studio which can get the informations automatically from a deposited data source (query) without events. I am note sure how can I reference the getInfo()- method in the eclipse programming. Can I at all reference to this method?

Best Regards,

Jasper

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jasper,

You can access BIAL script API methods in an SDK component using the event binding functionality introduced in Design Studio 1.4.  The process is explained in the blog post Design Studio SDK: Examples for Binding Events to ZTL Scripts.

Regards,

Mustafa.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

thanks a lot, it works!

Best Regards,

Jasper