cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block quotation print (and release when a certain condition is true)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I have a big issue regarding SAP Business Workflow (SD). Currently I am triggering a workflow when the BUS2032 - CREATED (sales order) is triggered, ergo as soon as a sales order is created.

Now I need to disable printing for this order as long as the receiver of the work item has not released (or set a specific status to) the sales order.

I am new to SAP Business WF and all the things which come along with this topic. I have seen some similar threads like:

but I can't do anything with it due to the lack of expertise.

However, I know that it can be done with message control but I am also new to this so can you please tell me if there is a possibility to enable or disable printing of a sales order programmatically and if yes, where I can make the changes (and moreover what exactly has to be changed).

Thank you very much in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ronen_weisz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use a user status profile (assign it to the sales order type) to limit the printing of the sales order, this is done by customizing to the best of my understanding to I would try asking here  

As for the workflow part - this can also by started from the user status (Transaction BSVW) so you do not have to start when the user creates the sales order but when he/she confirm that they have finished they work on it (create a "waiting for approval" status for example). you can also limit the changing of the status by authorizations so it can only by confirmed (and printed) by the workflow after the final approval. (try for forum next time)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronen!

Thank you very much for your answer! Meanwhile i solved this problem otherwise. Just to let you know, here is my problem solving approach:

1.) in VV11 - Create Output - Condition Records: sales I created a condition for output type AN00 (quotation). Hereby, I used the key combination "Sales Organisation/Customer" and the Sales Document type 'AG' to control the print output.

2.) In Transaction NACE (under Application 'V1' and Output Type 'AN00') I changed the Processing Routine for Print Output (change the Program from RVADOR01 into ZRVADOR01)

3.) In SE80 copy the standard program 'RVADOR01' to 'ZRVADOR01' and made my adjustments in the Form 'ENTRY' (simply exit program if the condition is not satisfied).

But again, thanks for your help!

Regards

Patrick

Answers (0)