cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Status for Delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for answering my previous question. I have been asked to solve another problem for the SD department.

How can I find out if a sales order is ready to be delivered? Is there a list display where in I can see all open sales orders and the qty of units are ready to be delivered for each of the line items.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its simple... Go to VA05, in the selection criteria select the radio button " open sales orders" the press enter. give the sales area details in the following screen and u will get the list of all the sales order which are open and ready to be delivered.

cheers,

anil.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

To display the delivery we can see at VL03 also check for VL10C....

I hope this will solve your problem....

thanks.

Saurabh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use MB5B t-code and at the category level,you can check the availabe options,

Please reward if this helps

Regards

Simu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in VL10C, this gives list of Sales orders to be delivered.This will give output shcedule line wise.

<b>Reward if it helped!</b>

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Srao,

I think there is no standard report, you have to customize or you can use two reports to arrive conclusion, use mb52 T.Code with plant specific and material or material type specific in Non-Hierarchical mode and VA05(open sales orders) (layout-Order item)by summarizing total material wise and subtotal quantity wise and comparing these two.

Pls award points if it is help full

Thanks & Bye

Sreedhar.K

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this transactions.

MD04 will give the idea about the material planning considering the all receipts, Reservations and issues.

You can also use CO09 - Material Availibility Check, which gives the stock situation after deducting the open sales orders and deliveries.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do this already from the production point of view. But, the sales people want a report which shows the sales order qty and available qty for that sales order in a list of all open sales order.

They do not want to go through every material in MD04. There is a field in the sales order schedule line called "Confirmed Qty", but this value seems to be incorrect. For example, order qty 3, it shows confirmed qty=3, but there is no stock!!! thats why the sales people want to use a list where in they have all open sales orders with available qty so that they can deliver those only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRao,

If you want a list of open orders based on the ATP check, you have to customize a report program based on the transaction VA05 and based on the business requirement.

Normally, once the Delivery is created for the sale order fully, then the status of the Sale order would become complete. If it is partial delivery of the Sale order, then the Sale order would be open.

And if you want to take the list of Open orders, you have to necessary prepare a report program with all the Schedule lines and the list of available dates for the line item based on the availability of stock.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Augustine Ponraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the input. Am I right in saying that the "confirmed qty" in the sales order schedule lines have nothing to do with the available stock for that sales order?

Is there a transaction for doing collective availability check for all line items in all open orders.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRao,

Exactly. The confirmed Quantity replenishes the order item. Hence, in the Availability overview(CO09), you would see for that order and the item, it would say that it has fulfilled it. It is ready for delivery immediately. Hence, it would not come in the open order.

Thanks

Augustine Ponraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Check out [VL04].

Regards

Pratheb Nadarajah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use vl04n or for more detailed vl10b ,input the date range of sales documents,automatically system will display the possible sales orders that has to be processed for delivery,select those sales orders and select the create back ground button on the top,automatically system will create the deliveries for you.

Please reward if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not the problem, I do not want to create delivery in a batch.

My question: Is there a transaction or report which shows me available stock for all open sales orders. When the Stock level equals the order quantity, I will create a delivery note at that point.

If this is not possible, can you please explain a usual business scenario as to how the shipping department knows when they have stock available for delivery.

Thank you.