Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to SAP BusinessObjects BI from SAP Lumira using SSL

Donatas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Our SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 environment is configured to use SSL.

My questions are:

1. Is there a possibility to connect from SAP Lumira Desktop to SAP BusinessObjects BI (configured with SSL) using SAP Lumira Desktop Save As to SAP BI?
  2. Is there a possibility to create a query using UNX Universe which is stored in SAP BusinessObjects BI (configured with SSL)?

Is SAP Lumira Desktop usage with SAP BusinessObjects BI supported?

Looking forward your feedback and suggestions.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Donatas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Donatas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts,

Any thoughts so far? Does SAP Lumira support integration with SAP BusinessObjects BI via SSL?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Donatas

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Donatas

Yes, this is possible with Lumira 1.25. Please see the SAP Lumira Installations Guide, Section 4.4.

The Guide can be found on Help.sap.com.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Donatas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Ludek,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

The SSL configuration in the Help doc is for the Team Server. Is the same relevant for BI Platform?

Best regards,

Donatas

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Donatas,

I believe you have 'SAP Lumira, server for BI Platform' add-on installed on BIP. Your BIP is configured for HTTPS. And you intend to publish Lumira documents on to BIP from SAP Lumira Desktop.

Yes, this is possible with 1.25 Lumira Desktop. The SSL configuration should be same for that as well as stated in section 4.4 of installation guide.

('SAP Lumira, Server for teams' product is also referred as team server)

Regards,

Ashutosh

Donatas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Ashutosh,

Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,

Donatas

rauf_osho2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Donatas,

How are you doing? Have you been able to get this to work? I have the same requirement, and hasn't been able to connect to our BI platform due to SSL been enable. We also can't create query based stored in BIP configured for SSL. Did you get this to work ?

Donatas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Rauf,

Unfortunately but due to changed requirements we didn't complete the SAP Lumira connection to BI Platform via SSL. But as stated in Ludek comment please have a look at SAP Lumira installation guide section 4.4 . Maybe this will help you.

Best regards,

Donatas Budrys

Answers (0)