Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Audit Menus getting displayed in German

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a system audit user (AUDIT_XYZ) and assigned him the following using PFCG menu

System audit menus

Users and Authorization menus

repository/table audit menus

but all the menus are being displayed in German when logged with the audit user(AUDIT_XYZ). how can I make the menus in English.

I have tried logging in by typing EN while logging in and also make English as Default in SU01 but no luck.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

this is an SAP problem. They've unfortunately delivered the role with texts in the wrong language. Look at Note 1011553 to get the full details.

Please reward points if you found this useful.

Kind regards

Petra

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Just a question, did you add Authirization roles as well, or you just added the Menu roles??

Thanks & regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Santosh,

I added authorizations too.

Thanks,

-Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the default language set on the SU01 user record? Make sure it is set to EN for English.

0 Kudos

Ryan,

Yes it is set to english.

0 Kudos

Kalyan,

Try going into PFCG and edit the role. Select one of the nodes (tcodes) and click on the translate button. See if you can translate it to English.

0 Kudos

I am able to translate it English manually. but I should know the corresponding German meaning right. some are pretty easy but some are very difficult. There should be someway this can be done automatically.

Thanks,

-k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

this is an SAP problem. They've unfortunately delivered the role with texts in the wrong language. Look at Note 1011553 to get the full details.

Please reward points if you found this useful.

Kind regards

Petra

0 Kudos

Perfect...

Thanks Petra.

-K