cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMCF103

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While posting the SES in Apr 15 against the order which was created before activation of FM, user is getting error FMCF103. What does this error signifies. I am geting Fund Center and Commitment item correct but while posting the entry I am getting this error.

What I need to do?

Please advise

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

If the PO was already fully reduced before you activated FM, you need to run FMNCT/FMCN for this PO, then FMN4N, AVC reconstruction (FMAVCREINIT for BCS) and then transaction FMJ0 instead of FMJ2.

Regards, Vanessa.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use PBET (and I believe, you said you do), you have to carry-forward your PO in order to post SES/GR in a new fiscal year. But, first, you have to check if PO value type is duly defined for carry-forward.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Yes, I have PBET activated. The error read as below in details:

"103 change in fis. yr 2015 1 nos pos; Doc 46XXX  2; fis yr 2014 3 cannot be"

I am getting this error only for  one or two purhase orders not for all.

What I need to do? Pls guide

Regards

Shailesh A Joshi

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, PO and SES have to be in the same FM year. If they are not, you won't be able to proceed. Allegedly, your PO is in 2014, while you want to post SES in 2015.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do I do now then? pls guide

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carry-forward PO, as I said before

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Carryforward with FMJ2? With that it is not showing me any open items? Pls advise

Rgrds

Shailesh

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, FMJ2. If there are no open items, make sure that you have created commitment for this PO via FMN4N as you had to do following FMCN/FMCT assignments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you check the details about the error ?