cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain transaction type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am testing ITSM configuration for VAR. I copied transaction types to Y* namespace and now I am in a step Maintain transaction type:

In section Incidents and messages transaction SMIN is set as default.

Should I set YMIV for default transaction type?

Thank you.

Best Regards

Zeljko Paic

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, under tab incidents, that should be the default. And Scenario is "Service Provider".

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shkelzen,

I set ZMIV for default transaction type, now I performed step Configure Automatically, but in the activity Activate Categorization Sheme, I got error: "Error: transaction type SMIN has already been included in the categorization schema - SAP_SOLUTION_MANAGER_TEMPLATE" and "Please remove SMIN from application area of SAP_SOLUTION_MANAGER_TEMPLATE and then run this report again"...

I performed activities according to note 1956609, but next time I executed this automatic activity the same error  appeared but for transaction SMIT. Shoul I also remove transaction SMIT?

Thank you,

Best regards.

Zeljko Paic

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The note says to mark the activity as "manually performed", and do the activities manually....No need to automatically execute this step if you do everything according to the guides.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shkelzen,

when I create new incident the transaction type is still SMIN, even if I set ZMIV as default transaction type:

Best regards,

Zeljko Paic

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In DNO_CUST04 what is Process Type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the content of table.

Best regards