Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Willy introscope issue in Basic Configuration

former_member203760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing issue with Willy introscope enterprise edition, we are unable to view the installation path in SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1 SP12, Basic configuration in step 3.

Can any body please through some light on this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Jana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Janarthan, As a pre-requisite to this step you need to perform following first then take it head with basic configuration.

1. A diagnostics agent needs to be installed and connected to Solman on the Wily EM host.

2. The operating system user of the diagnostics agent needs to have read write access the Wily EM installation directory. (defaul : /usr/sap/ccms/wilyintroscope).

Also, You would need to have the Wily EM installed as suggested by Matt to resume the Basic Config at Solman.

Regards, Amber S | CTS 

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member203760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your help.

I have cleared my issue by installation DAA and willy again.

Thanks

Jana

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jana,

Have you installed Wily Introscope Enterprise Manager on your Solution Manager host? The SolMan installation guide is vague on this point, but you need to have already installed Wily before you get to this step in Basic Configuration. I ran into the same point of confusion when I was doing this some time back.

Cheers,

Matt

mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's the service running? On a Windows Server it's called "Introscope Enterprise Manager".

Are the credentials correct?

Regards,

MM

ruth_reilly
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Janardhan,

Please see the following "Welcome to the Documentation and Help Area of Introscope"

RCA_Introscope_Home - Technical Operations - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Ruth