Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View SQL statements in DB

bharathyp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to find where I can find the log for users being unlocked thru a SQL statement and this is viewved in the DB. BUT funny thing is that SU01 doesnt show last changed according to the log.

I need to know how to view or which table it is in ORACLE table for me to view this information, tks.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

which users do you want to look up in the DB? Users in the ABAP systes are changed using tx SU01 or something similiar. Even if an IDM is being used, most of the will use functionality of the ABAP user management to update this info. In this case, changes will be done to tables like USR* and recorded in different tables like USH*. You would then look up the info in tx SUIM.

If a user would be unlocked directly on the database using SQL commands, this would result in a direct modification of table USR02. You could spot this by inconsistencies in tabel USR02 and USH02. However I would guess the real modification can only be detected using table logging on table USR02.

However except for the SAP ABAP system, I would hope no one has access to these tables, so I'm not sure where you are heading to.

Regards,

Patrick

0 Kudos

To put in much more better presepective, we provide SAP solutions to our customers and apparently one of my colleagues have used his account to unlock another colleagues account directly from the DB as i mentioned i dont see the last changed according to SU01 it doesnt tally.

This was pointed out by the basis team of our client and hence i need to know from where he was able to retrieve this information from.

0 Kudos

If you you are correct, he has done an update to usr02 directly, this is the table containing the relevant info about locks, passwords and so on. If the account had been locked manually before, you should see an update to this account in USH02 but no unlock event.