SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SI_CONTRACT Bdoc shows 0 results

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to replicate ISU Contracts to CRM (One way only) and as precondition we managed to replicate BP, Contract Account, Connection Objects & PoD's successfully.

For ISU Contracts we did the following configurations:

ISU

Step-1-Set Default Product,SM30 [Table Name-ECRMSETTINGS] (Define dummy products, as we don't have any specific products)

Step-2-Activation of Contract Integration Flag, SM30 [Table Name-ECRMCONTROL]

Step-3- Setting the CRM transaction type,SM30 - ECRMTRANSACTTYPE

Step-4- Ran the report ECRM_GENERATE_EVERH

CRM:
Copied transaction type ISUL & Item ISUL

Defined transaction under IS-U transaction type also with usage as " Standard Transaction Type"

Did the replication and its shows green, but when I check in SMW01, SI_Contract Bdoc is showing 0 results.

Please suggest am I missing anything.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

16 REPLIES 16

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Can you check the content of the field XREPLCNTL in table EVERH? If it contains the value "O" the contracts are not replicate/loaded in the request load.

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your inputs, value in field XREPLCNTL is "D".

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Sankar

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Did the replication and its shows green, but when I check in SMW01, SI_Contract Bdoc is showing 0 results.

What do you mean by this? How did you trigger the replication, using a request load or an initial load?

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Triggered the replication using initial load (R3AS), checked the status in R3AM1 its green and check SMW01 even no errors there.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

did you also set up the subscriptions in transaction SMOEAC?

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks once again for your reply.

Yes subscription is define in SMOEAC, please find below screen shot for the same.

Please suggest do I need to delete this "All Business Transactions (MESG)" and define new replication object "BUS_TRANSACTION_MESSAGE" of type "simple intelligent (msg)" and select the relevant criteria fields

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

the subscription looks good.

I would suggest that you walk trough the document IS-U/CRM Contract Integration (https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001143442009E/ContrIntegr_021009_e.pdf) step by step and double check if you missed something.

If this doesn't help you might need to debug the extraction in IS-U and see why no contracts are selected for the initial load.

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your confirmation.

I did went through the IS-U/CRM contract integration, but let some steps, thinking these are more relevant for CRM to ISU replication.

Will go through once again, if not as said by you, will go for debuging.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Please suggest below points:

As my client replicating Contracts from ISU to CRM, in this case do I still need to maintain templates in "Define Master Data for Generating Technical Objects for CRM Products" & in "Allocate Master Data Template to Object Family for Uploading Techn. Objects".

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi

0 Kudos

Ravi:

Have you followed the steps outlined in the cookbook linked here?

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Yes I do, but that document is explaining replication from CRM to ISU, but for my client replicating Contracts from ISU to CRM.

In this case do I still need to maintain templates in "Define Master Data for Generating Technical Objects for CRM Products" & in "Allocate Master Data Template to Object Family for Uploading Techn. Objects"..

Also we are using just Dummy Product only....

Please suggest what steps I can skip from the document.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Please suggest do all the configuration are still required as specified in "IS-U/CRM Contract Integration" though the replication is from ISU to CRM & using just Dummy Product.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Master data template (MDT) will be used when you are creating Technical Objects , Contract in CRM and wants it to be replicated to IS-U. You can check the queues ( outbound in IS-U SMQ1 and inbound SMQ2 in CRM for any errors). Moreover , use transaction type ISU0  instaed of ISUL for replication and also define the tem category determination as well for your new transaction type ( as it is for ISU0).

Regards,

Manjeet.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one provide me some clue plz......Please suggest do all the configuration specified in document "IS-U/CRM Contract Integration" are still required ??? though the replication is from ISU to CRM & using just Dummy Product.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I never configured a one way replication scenario. Therefore I'm not sure which configuration is needed and which isn't. However, if you only replicate contracts from ISU to CRM this means that you can't change them in CRM. If you assure that contracts can't be change in CRM (e.g. by restricting the authorization) I'd simply recommend to preform the configuration of the bidirectional replication scenario. If you never change a contract in CRM there wont be any replication going back from CRM to ISU.

If you want to debug why no data is send from ISU to CRM in the initial load here are some how an initial load is processed in ISU:

1. CRS_FIRST_DOWNLOAD_TRIGGER
    • Somewhere here the customizing in table CRMSUBTAB is read. Depending on the customizing the respective function module for the data extraction is called.
    • If no customising for an object is found the system defaults to a customizing download
  2. After the extraction data is sent back to CRM via CRM_SEND_DATA

Hope this helps,

Christian

former_member182293
Participant
0 Kudos

Exact solution :

Check whether in the IS-U system in table CRMSUBTAB, the following entry exists and where necessary implement it with Transaction SM30.

CONSUMER      CRM

OBJNAME         SI_CONTRACT

UP OR DOWN   D

OBJCLASS       BUSPROCESSND

OPERATION

OBJECTTYPE

MOD NAME      IBSSI_CONTRACT_EXTRACT

INACTIVE