cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization for this transaction with mvt type 101

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone seen this error:

RFC BAPI Wrapper call:You have no authorization for this transaction inplant 1120

RFC BAPI Wrapper call:You have no authorization for this transaction with mvt. type 101

RFC BAPI Wrapper call:You have no authorization for this transaction inplant 1120

The strange thing is that when I assign user with a different Personnel Number and it works just fine. But when I switched back to his Personnel Number, then I get above error.

Even though I don't get any order list but I got all notifications and technical objects.

Also, this user has same roles with everyone else. While everyone is working fine this user is the only one that getting the error and no order download to PDA.

Regards,

Dai Ly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please run ther getlist and getdetail handler in the backend directly for that user - most likely you will get a better failure message there.

Nevertheless - what Application yre you using? Is it MAM? If yes, check the SPRO setup for this particular user,

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was searching for information on "No authorization for this transaction with mvt type 101" as we are facing the same problem.

If the problem was solved at your end.. could you please let me know what was the action taken?

Thank you!

-Sudha