cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block FI Posting at the SD header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to block FI and CO postings to a Sales Order. I can do this by changing the System Status to Block at the item level.

Is there any way to Block directly at the Header level.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry about the Confusion. Let me rephrase the question.

Once I block a Sales Order line item in SD the system will not allow to use that line item as an account assignment in FI / CO.

Is there any way I can block the Order at the header level, so that no line item in the Order can be used as an Account Assignment in FI / CO posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

there is no direct link from sales order to CO,eventhough The account assignments are created at the sales and distribution process,to ensure smooth functioning of the business process. The areas of SD integration happens at PGI and Billing level and etc.

Please reward if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijoy,

May this can be controlled through Copy control from Delivery to Billing Document to stop for FI/CO posting on the Header level and not on the item level with the help of ABAPer by touching the routine 003.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Augustine Ponraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Sales Order no FI posting is done. However you can block the FI posting for Billing Type (T.Code: VOFA) by applying a check in Posting Block check box.

Regarding CO, I do not have any clue how Block Posting.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.