cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Five different route in One shipment SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Could you please tell me how to configure below scenario and how does it work?

1) I would like to club five deliveries in one shipment. but all deliveries having different route with different mode of shipment. How to configure this? and how the system knows that which delivery need to pick first and calculation of shipment cost? Could you please advice step by step configration and process too?

2) I would like to club five deliveries in one shipment. but all deliveries having different route with one mode of shipment. How to configure this? and how the system knows that which delivery need to pick first and calculation of shipment cost? Could you please advice step by step configration and process too?

Looking forward to hear from you soon,

regards,

Minesh soneji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
1) I would like to club five deliveries in one shipment. but all deliveries having different route with different mode of shipment.

Why would you want to do this? If they have different modes of shipment, either the deliveries are wrong or they shouldn't be backed in the same shipment.

And isn't the second question equal to the first?

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the requirement

Say for example you are delivering goods from India to USA. so require multitude of shipment. and it has different route too then divert again once its reach to USA. above scenario is possible in standard SAP but i would like to know how it works from End user side. I have found solution but i need to do testing on it. if any experts are there would be nice to have some suggestion on it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This link should help:

Transportation (LE-TRA) - SAP Library

I believe you will need to calculate the cost on the sub-item level and create a custom access sequence (if I understand your requirement clearly) as the standard options don't seem to meet your requirement exactly. If you could check the access sequence and condition records from the examples you have seen it would save time.

Route is in the field catalog so it seems possible without any development per say

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to ERP SCM Logistics Execution

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Minesh ,

It is not possible to club  in one shipment

Because

1. Route is a Heder level data in the shipment

2.  If route it different then shipment cost will be also different

3 .It shoud be same route and same shipment type

Reagrds

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

It is possible in SAP standards with multiple mode of shipments. I found few documents related to it but still require some clarification. Each iteam will have different route.

see the life example of some other company or service industry how they are doing it with multitude of shipment  and single mode of shipment with different routes.

Thanks,

Minesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please help on above issue.

Thanks in advance.