cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify SAP components in ITSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We use IT Service Management like ticketing tool.

We need to veriffy if when we put a SAP component it exists in the SAP list to verify if it is correct or not. And if it is not correct how we put a message or action to block the incident.

Could you help me?

Thank you in advanced!

Anaís.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please also check:

1567003 - FAQ: ST710 Incident Management Frequently Asked Questions
6. How to Enhance the SAP Component Table with Custom Components In 7.1 the behaviour is improved.

2104380 - F4 on Component field while creating incident / SAP Collaboration AB gives empty result in...

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for yours replies.

My problem is how to verify input values wirtted by the user with standards tables? I don't need to enhancements with custom components.

Sorry if i don't explain well.

Thank you in advanced.

Anaís.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will automatically populates once your component comes into SMSY, IB_GEN_AUTO is the parameter which will govern the automatic generation of component. If you want to restrict in particular for only SAP components than you can perform the ABAP customization for same.

Create a PPF action which will execute your customized BADI on status change of message.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Thank you for your answer, but my problema is not with components in SMSY. The problem is when I crEate a incident in the web site. If you put the wrong SAP Component you can create the incidente, but it is not well. We want that if you put a incorrect SAP Component you can't create the incident until you put the correct. I attach a screeshoot where you can see the field.

Thank you in advance!

Anaís

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

The component list is updated through:

Job: SM:GET CSN COMPONENTS

Report: DSWP_GET_CSN_COMPONENTS

Relevant tables are:

dswp_csncomp CSN-component keys

dswpcsncomptxt CSN-component keys texts

I hope this will help.

Thanks,

Vikram

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already understood your issue. I had already replied, you can achieve this via ABAP coding and then creating the PPF actions for same.

Regards

Rishav