Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitigation control issue ?

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing the issue with Mitigation control suddenly two locations in my organisation complained me about so many risk appeared in the risk analysis

although they mitigated some risks in October 2014 to October 2015 and suddnely now disappeared. These risk are popping up again.

There wasnt done any update from support team. We checked the mitigation object report with approver and user who was mitigated but we dont see any log where its shows these risks are mitigated during October 2014. This shows only past mitigated records during migration from 5.3 to 10.0.

Do any one has an idea what could be issue? The business claims they mitigated the risk but no log is showing these dates.

Regards,

Abhisshek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhisshek,

did you check the validity date of the mitigation? It seems that they have expired and hence now showing up in the risk analysis.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

Thanks for replying !

The business claims that they mitigated these risk for the same users from October 2014 to October 2015 so no risk should pop up...

But when I see the log in mitigated object report in validity date I see the mitigation was not done before for these risk after migration...

How can I assume this ? Is there any log which shows any handling of mitigation control?

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

I raised an OSS for same issue and gor reply today that this is know issue and resolve with SAP note 2008502.

Also to make all the mitigation again.

Regards,

Abhisshek

Former Member
0 Kudos

the note is about those users getting deleted of Mitigation, who are expired or locked. But that was not the case with you, was it?

How was migration of Mitigation performed? Did you perform upload of Mitigation Assignment 

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Plaban,

Thats absolutely correct ! In my case the users were not expired or locked but I still have same response from OSS team...

I didnt perform upload mitigation it was right after risk analysis and manually..

Regards,

Abhisshek

Answers (0)