Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

creating mix storage unit at id point

how can I create mix storage unit at id point. When I do gr of purchase order TO is created & confirmed automatically for id point. so I want to create mix pallet at id point. How can I create it . I checked LT09 but there only one storage unit I can enter in initial screen.

is this pallet number known into the system (is the warehouse HU managed) ? 

if it is a SU managed

As per standard SAP flow the stock first comes to 902 storage type and then it goes to physical bin location.

in your case since  there are 10 different material document are there 10 different TR will be there and against each TR you are supposed to create the TO now another complexity is that physically all the material is on the same SU whereas none of the TO is confirmed yet so the SU number is still in runtime. at least one TO should get confirmed so that you can use the top up logic by using the same SU

Looking at the complexity and other operational issue (during picking) I don't suggest that you should go with this approach however you are free to design the system based on your business requirement by taking into consideration of all the pros and cons of system as well as physical operation

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question