Did you mean: 

apo testing and moving data to hana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I am new to sap apo can any one clarify my doubts

1) what is sap apo testing?

2) how to move the data from apo to hana

3) in the case of moving data to hana with what kind of testing strategies we will use?

Thanks

Rk 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

You have asked basic questions, so here are some basic answers.

1) what is sap apo testing?

Any type of testing performed on the Advanced Planning and Optimization portion of the SCM server suite.

SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization 7.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

2) how to move the data from apo to hana

That depends on what is being moved, and how Hana is being implemented. In general, software application installations involving HANA will have at least a Master guide and an Installation guide.  These documents will indicate the steps that will need to be performed.  In some types of upgrades, a separate data migration step may not even be required.

These documents come with the software package.

3) in the case of moving data to hana with what kind of testing strategies we will use?

Testing for a HANA implementation is not remarkably different from any other implementation.  You need to assure yourself that every critical business process will work post-go-live.  The strategy you use is always determined locally by the implementation team, once the critical business processes have been identified.

Finally, I suggest you read the rules of engagement for SCN before posting any further questions

Best Regards,

DB49