SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display recent value on operand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the rate category facts if I check price operand it shows the old time slice value instead of active ones.

Then If I go to EA91 and check the price under history tab it shows the correct ones.

From billing stand point everything is Ok. My concern is only related to display of active value

If anybody has an idea on this . Pls suggest

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

It all depends on the "Valid from" of the Operand Values that you are maintaining for the Price Key. This "Valid from" is checked for the time slice in the price history and accordingly price amount gets picked up for the time slice in which "Valid from" of Operand Value lies.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Rakesh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

It all depends on the "Valid from" of the Operand Values that you are maintaining for the Price Key. This "Valid from" is checked for the time slice in the price history and accordingly price amount gets picked up for the time slice in which "Valid from" of Operand Value lies.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Rakesh

0 Kudos

So as per your response every time if we are making any changes to the price then we also need to update the operand time slice.

Otherwise it will always show the older value.

So what  is the usually way to handle operand value when we are making any changes to the price

Thanks for your help !!

0 Kudos

No, its not required to change anything in operand time slice. Price amount that you see in operand time slice is just for display purpose(and how its displayed is explained in my previous reply).

Thanks,

Rakesh