cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional properties tab showing empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm new to Design studio.I'm facing issue with additional properties tab(already Checked from View tab) which showing empty from the time of installation of software(v1.3). When im accessing the chart which was already developed by other with data source assigned and having some properties i was unable to see the additional properties with options enabled.

Please give ur suggestions for this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Rakesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194504
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh, Can you add a screenshot? Then, are you using custom component or design studio default components?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Im using chart from analytical component which is default component provided by Design studio only.

Below is the screenshot.

former_member194504
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can i know about which version of design studio you are using? Is that a latest version? And also try to create a new application and see. May be this is due to JRE version error.

Please take a look on this thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3641416

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I'm using Design studio software v1.3 with 4gb RAM, windows7 OS and JAVA v1.7

For any application it is showing empty additional properties.

Regards,

Rakesh.

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I agree with Venu that this could be a JRE problem.  Since you are on DS 1.3, I'd suggest that you upgrade to DS 1.4 as it includes it's own custom JRE.

Regards,

Mustafa.

former_member194504
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh, As mustafa said please update  your version. Everything will be fine. Thanks, Nithyanandam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu and Mustafa,

Yes im trying to update the new version of DS.

Thank you for ur suggestions.

Regards,

Rakesh.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also facing same issue of missing "Additional Properties".

I'm using Design studio software v1.3 SP1 with 4gb RAM, windows7 OS and JAVA v1.7 update 67.

I tried different versions of JAVA but nothing helped. I uninstalled all JAVA and kept only 1.7_67 but still not working.

Any more suggestion please.

Regards,

Vijesh

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please create a new thread; chances are you will need to upgrade/update your Design Studio