cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business rule assignment in Process Control 10.0, does not show any Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created Organization, and assigned Mitigation control, as shown below. I have also created data Source and Business rule. But Business rule assignment is Blank for Controls. So, could you suggest, how can i see the Controls for the Business rule

Regards

Plaban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

You'll need to ensure the timeframes are aligned. What is the valid from date of your organisation and equally so important from your (sub)proces and your control. You are trying to do an assignment as per the first of january 2015. You'll not find entities that are created after Jan 1 2015.

Furthermore you can only select controls that are either earmarked to be tested automated or semi-automated.

Finally you're refering to mitigating controls. So that would imply you have integrated the AC mitigating controls with PC or vice versa. What is the creation date of the mitigating control and per which date has it been assigned to the local subprocess?

In order to provide a precise answer we'd need more details on the exact process you've follow. There are simply more than on possible root causes depending on what you've done.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u send the screenshot of control OIF? I think you have not chosen 'automated'

Regards,

Smita.

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to mention the sub process(In your case AP*) and then click on search it will show related controls with organization

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have controls defined for subprocess called AP*. But i have controls defined for other Subproess(ZSBP1) as shown

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Then Search with ZSBP1 and check

Regards

Baithi