cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BusinessObjects Mobile on Windows 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any updates on getting SAP BusinessObjects Mobile available for Windows tablets?   I know that in late 2014, they were considering support for the Windows tablets.  I just want to see if there's any progress on that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

on windows 8 tablets you can use full regular BILaunchpad, there is no need to have Mobile version.

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am hoping this gets revisited with the forth coming Windows10.   I have been asked a few times if the functionality of the iOS/Android apps can be replicated for Windows8 devices.

If there is a way to store local copies of Webi and view offline...via Web based Launchpad...I'm all ears.

I do not want to install local Webi client to a Windows Tablet/phone simply to view offline Webi..either.. 

james

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Window 8/10 mobile apps are still under consideration, no further news at this time, no ETA. unfortunately.

However, since all Windows tablets at this point are full windows versions, so you can just install Webi rich client on then and have full webi offline experience.

In fact I doubt that there will be tablet version of mobile app for windows ever. Just doesn't make sense.