cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does standard Questionnaires on SAP PPM6.0 question align right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i use sap PPM 6.0. I found standard questionnaires in item which question name have align right although question group or option have align left.
or i miss some config.

Example

Question group A

Question 1

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3

Question Group B

Question 2

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3

Why does question name have align right?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Wongsapat,

this 'issue' - if you can call it that way - is introduced with Netweaver 7.40, because with its default settings WD-labels are aligned right. As these headers (question 1, 2, etc...) are defined as lables the default behavior of NW 7.40 counts.

You can change the default settings of WD either via FPM configuration (application configuration / component configuration) or globally via the WD-application WD_GLOBAL_SETTING (or WD_GLOBAL_PARAMETERS; both do the same thing).

Look at the screenshot of the WD-application WD_GLOBAL_SETTING

The WD parameter WDSTYLE_LABELALIGNMENT is set to 'Lables Right-Aligned' as Standard-Setting in NW 7.40. You can change this to 'Labels Left-Aligned'. But (again) caution: If doing this via WD_GLOBAL_SETTING it affects all WD-Applications running on this system and client.

br,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your answer.

Now I config WD parameter WDSTYLE_LABELALIGNMENT to 'Lables Left-Aligned' in application RPM_WDA_QNNR_DETAILS (Tab deliverable) and RPM_ITEM_DETAILS (Tab Additional information). That effect only questionnaires in item.

Thank you very much.

Answers (0)