cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation Management Tool FWM 01014

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently using SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 SP5.

The Translation Management Tool is currently giving us the following error when attempting to import a folder from the System Repository:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to find servers in CMS <server@REALM.COM>:6400 ... All such servers could be down or disabled by the administrator (FWM 01014).

As mentioned in the SAP Knowledge Base Article 1974085 the two listed causes are:

1. There is no available Translation Manager Service in one of the Adaptive Processing Servers

2. Request Port for the CMS is not opened in the users firewall

When viewing the services in the APS on the CMC it does show a Translation Service but there are no configuration options for it. As well, there is currently no firewall set up either on the server or the client machine.

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Ping the Server machine with IP address and host name from the client machine. Ping the client machine with IP address and host name from the server machine.

2)If you are facing any issue then try making the host file entry on the server machine and client machine as below

<IP Address> <Hostname> <FQDN> (OF Server)

<IP Address> <Hostname> <FQDN> (OF Client)

Both the above entries to be made on the Server and client machine.

Regards,
~Shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I've done so and there are no issues when I ping the client machine from the server machine or vice versa. I should have mentioned that all other client tools seem to be working fine.

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There was an issue with TMT in 4.0 version. This issue was addressed in later patches. It looks like the issue might have re occuring again.

Open a incident with SAP support to troubleshoot your issue.         

1677650  - Error FWM 01014 occurs when importing file from Translation Management Tool...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alright, I will do so. Thank you.

Answers (0)