cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel/Exit Button not available in Travel Management Application when execute through NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

We are not able to find the “Cancel/Exit” button in standard ‘Create Expense Report’ when we are trying to execute the Create Trip Application using NWBC.

On “Cancel/Exit” button we navigate back to the POWL Application from where the ‘Create Expense Report’ application was triggered.

“Cancel/Exit” button is visible when we execute the application from SAP GUI.

As the Trip Cancel/Exit option is not available the users are not able to exit the Trips which are saved as draft or submitted for approval.

Each time they have to click on some other tab to exit the Create Expense Report application. But as the POWL Query is locked in OLD Session users are not able to access the trip until the Session gets unlocked manually or after time-out.

Attached are the screenshot for reference

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

Your observation is correct. The Exit/Cancel buttons were removed in standard for NWBC and Portal Environment with Note # 1948275. I took a screenshot for you where it's implemented:

You could create an enhancement for the WDYN COMP, create a post exit for the method outlined in the screenshot and set the buttons visible again.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

I tried your approach, it helped but I had to enhance FITV_FPM component to navigate back to the POWL.

Here are the steps which I followed.

1> Enhance FITV_FPM component -> controller 'NAVIGATION' -> method NAVIGATE_EXIT

In this method I wrote the code to call the POWL application

2> Added a OBN path to the Role -> Powl Application in PFCG.

Regards,

Swapnil Indulkar

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Swapnil,

thanks for the feedback and explanation!

Cheers, Lukas

Answers (0)